Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Well, today I got to go to sleep after cleaning stations and I slep until about 1300. I got up and had to go into finish up my maintenance for the week. It was pretty easy maintenance compared to some of the others. I finished up my maintenance and they called Sea and Anchor detail because we were within 2 miles of land going through a strait. After that I stood in line for an hour and a half to get my food which was pizza, hot wings, and french fries...real healthy, I know lol. After that we had a shop meeting with our LPO and I am now back on watch until 0130. I get to sleep in tomorrow for Holiday Routine, so it's not that bad. I'm just hanging out right now helping my Firemen strip the deck. I know what it was like when I was a Fireman, so I figured I would give them some help. Me and IC3 Nieves that is lol. Well, I'm gonna go for now. I hope everyone is well, and I will talk to y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment