Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday, August 23, 2010

Well, today I woke up and did cleaning stations. After Cleaning stations I had to do the man hour tracker for my workcenter and send it to my chief. After that, I cleaned up the lockers in our shop a little bit and then printed off the EGLs for everyones Maintenance this week. After that I went to lunch and after lunch we had a loss of ship's power drill where I had to man up Load Center 68A & B to bring it back up once power was restored. After that I started getting everything together for my maintenance this week and then the 1MC went down and I had to run down and fix that. After that we had our routine shop meeting at 1900. So today was just another routine day as is most lol. Well, I hope everyone elses day was more eventful than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment